SenseHawk Therm User Guide
1. Log in to app.sensehawk.com using your credentials
2. On the organization Home page, click on the desired asset
FIGURE 5: PORTFOLIO OF ASSETS
3. Select the date and the inverter number/s that must be reviewed from the top left corner.
4. Thermal map and issues will be visible on the map. The thermal issues are color-coded; you will be able to see the color code in summary on the left side of the page. You can select/deselect the types of issues you want to view on the map.
5. The visual map and the AutoCAD layer (if available) can be viewed by clicking on the icon from the right top
6. The PDF or CSV ﬁle for the selected inverter blocks can be downloaded from the screen's bottom-left. Issues/Defects can also be ﬁltered based on temperature, issue type, and download the PDF and CSV files.
7. All the issues identiﬁed are listed as tasks. The task list is on the right-hand side of the screen. Clicking on any issue will redirect you to the issue location on the site. You will be able to see the summary details of the issue, including location, temperature difference, ticket status, and assignee. You can also download the raw images, add assignee, task-list to the issues/tasks.