SenseHawk Work User Guide
1. Log in to app.sensehawk.com using your credentials
Creating Tasks on Maps
1. On the organization Home page, click on the desired asset
2. With the digital twin in place, users can assign tasks and checklists anywhere on the map. When the digital map or the terrain view of the site opens, click on 'Create Task' and then click anywhere on the map.'
3. In the Task dialog box, enter the task name, preferably denoting the issue raised to address or with any keywords that capture the issue statement's essence.
4. Choose a category from the drop-down and click on 'Create', and your task will be successfully raised.
Adding details to a raised task
1. Clicking on 'Create' will open a maximized/detailed task view.
2. Add tag(s) to the task to classify it under a particular category. Keeping track of all the tasks with the same tag enables seamless workflow management by monitoring a defined sequence of issues arranged under a single roof.
Note: To add more tags, type in the tag name and hit enter.
3. Fill up each of the enlisted options in the task to make it functional:
You can choose to assign specific tasks rights to your organization's members.
Note: The assignee can be a single user, multiple users, or a team.
You can prioritize a task to critical, high, medium, or low. Priorities can provide actionable operational insights to any problem-solving. A task's priority can be changed anytime.
Add a description of the entire task.
Attach files from the local device or cloud services like Google Drive/ Dropbox.
This contains the entire log of activities or actions performed on the task.
Large checklists can be attached to tasks allowing complex tasks to be easily broken down and managed on the field. A task allows indefinite nesting or multiple checklists to be incorporated.
- To create a checklist within a task. Click on 'New Checklist' and enter any number of checklist items.
- Each item within a checklist can have an assignee. Generally, when filtering through a big project with many people remotely, small tasks can slip through. Assigning one individual to each item keeps them liable and prevents one from being overwhelmed to complete everything at once. This further increases the visibility and, importantly, self-accountability for who is doing what and when.
- Click on the ellipses for more options within an item in the checklist to rename, add sub-item, add notes, attach files, and delete the item entirely.
- Once the checklist is ready, click on the ellipses. You can save this checklist as a template that can be loaded directly in tasks raised later in time.
Every project requires a set of periodic tasks to be performed repeatedly at equal or unequal time intervals. The one-click automatic scheduling feature helps create a periodic activity schedule.
- Within a task, click on 'Set Schedule'.
- Select the dates you want the maintenance activities to repeat (week, month, or year). For instance, if an activity is to be performed on the 3rd, 14th, and 24th of every month, choose 'Monthly' from the frequency drop-down and select the respective dates.
- Suppose a certain activity doesn't have an end of life. Check the 'Repeat Forever' radio button.
- Click on 'Save', and your activity will be scheduled.
Once a task has been raised, the assignee's job is to resolve the issue or complete the said task. They might need to gather more information from the requester. To communicate with the requester, you add comments which can be read by anyone who has access to the task. to do that
- Scroll down to the comments section.
- To start a 'Conversation', type in your remarks. Use '@' to tag anyone within the organization and direct conversation with them. The individual tagged will be notified via email.
- With rich text formatting enabled for the task's comments, you can further attach images and add links and emojis.
- To enter the comment, click on the send icon on the bottom right corner of the comment box.
- Once the comment is added, the task assignee, the composer, and any member tagged in the comments are notified via email (unless the notification trigger is disabled).
- If anyone responds to the email notification or comments on the task, their response is added as a comment to the task.
Tasks also can be saved and loaded from templates to serve as a module for future tickets. An entire new task can be created from these templates.
- Click on the Settings/gear icon on the top-right corner of the ticket.
- Select 'Save as Template', the following window pops open:
- You can select the sharability depending on whether or not you want the template to be visible to others. You can further choose to have every particular task included in the template or select the specific features you want to be preserved and included for the future use of a similar task.
Creating Tasks With Template:
With these templates, easily create tasks. Read below the process for creating tasks from templates
- Like creating a new task, click anywhere on the map and click on 'Create Task'.
- Enter the task name, choose a category from the drop-down, and click on 'Create using task template'.
- Select the template and click on 'Create'.
Alternatively, for a task that is already created and if you would like to load the task's details as per the task template, follow the below process.
- Select 'Load from Template', the following window pops open:
- You can choose to have every particular template included in the new task or select the specific features you want to be preserved and included for the present use.
- Clicking on the star icon beside its name. a task can be marked as favorite to help filter the specific issue amid the others in your report. It is similar to activating a flag.
- Clicking on the drop-down button situated parallel right to its name, the task's current status can be modified based on whether the task is Pending, In-progress, Resolved, Closed, or Rejected.
- Click on the 'Watch' button on the top-right corner of the task, and the added user can keep an eye on every activity being performed against it in real-time.
Bulk Creation of Tasks
Besides templates, the tasks application supports bulk tasks based on the vector attribute, particularly when doing component QC (either 100% or sampled), and is a faster method for the site managers or technicians to raise innumerable tasks.
Please follow the below process to perform bulk creation of tasks.
- In the map view, click on the filter icon.
- Select the property type and the value depending on where the problem exists. Click on 'Apply'.
- As the vectors on the map are made visible, select them all and click on 'Create task'.
- To create bulk tasks, enter the task name, choose a category and click on the check box 'Create using task template'.
- The tasks are now crated for the selected vectors on the map.
Note: Selection of vectors can also be done by holding the 'Shift Key' + Selecting the individual vectors on map or by holding the 'Shift Key' + dragging the pointer and selecting the vectors.