Tasks can be saved and loaded from templates to serve as a module for future tasks. An entire new task can be created from these templates.
- Click on the Settings/gear icon on the top-right corner of the task.
- Select 'Save as Template', the following window pops open:
- You can select the sharability depending on whether or not you want the template to be visible to others. You can further choose to have every particular task included in the template or select the specific features you want to be preserved and included for the future use of a similar task.
Creating Tasks With Template:
With these templates, easily create tasks. Read below the process for creating tasks from templates
- Like creating a new task, click anywhere on the map and click on 'Create Task'.
- Enter the task name, choose a category from the drop-down, and click on 'Create using task template'.
- Select the template and click on 'Create'.
Alternatively, for a task that is already created and if you would like to load the task's details as per the task template, follow the below process.
- Select 'Load from Template', the following window pops open:
- You can choose to have every particular template included in the new task or select the specific features you want to be preserved and included for the present use.