TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Documentation Control / Revision History:
- Chapter 1
- Chapter 2
Documentation Control / Revision History:
12Th Jan 2022
- Chapter 1
- Chapter 2
The features of a product or service can say a lot about its valuable benefits however, your end goal is always to solve a problem or meet a need with the product or service in hand. Let’s have a look at all that’s in it for:
A. Asset Manager
Digitalize & organize asset data and processes
Your asset generates a huge amount of data across the lifecycle - SCADA data, terrain maps, design documents, contracts, component information like serial numbers, warranty documents, site activity-related data, and more. Capturing, organizing, and storing this data to facilitate quick retrieval and advanced analytics is a challenge. SenseHawk tackles this challenge using a combination of drone data analytics and workflow applications Terra, Work, Files, and Senshawk App to capture and organize data around a Digital Twin of your solar asset. This mode of data collection and organization enables the creation of a solar plant's machine learning-based comprehensive performance models. The result - is considerable improvements in productivity and improvement in asset returns.
B. O&M Manager
Increase generation and manage plant health
A solar plant has many discrete components - panels, combiner boxes, and inverters that should ideally be monitored periodically for performance and health using thermography. But conducting thermography of so many discrete components, analyzing the data, acting on it effectively, and storing it to capture trends over time requires specialized software. SenseHawk applications Therm, Work, and Sensehawk App effectively address this problem for you. Our solutions enable you to:
● Process large number of thermal images easily
● Detect and classify hotspots automatically with AI algorithms
● Visualize hotspots on maps of the plant with overlaid string and table numbers
● Use App for investigation and for taking corrective actions on site
● Create work orders instantaneously from the field using Tasks
● Collaborate with multiple stakeholders seamlessly
● Analyze trends over time automatically
C. Land Developer & PV Engineer
Streamline land development
Sourcing, evaluating, and managing land parcels for solar projects is a cumbersome task. SenseHawk applications Terra, Files, and Sensehawk App help ease the burden. Our solutions enable you to:
● Manage all sites through an easy-to-use cloud-based GIS-enabled interface
● Visualize sites in low resolution (Google Maps) or high resolution (Drone Data)
● Measure site contours, levels, grading requirements, and hydrology characteristics
● Detect unique terrain features using AI-based analytics
● Capture land documents and other sites related information tagged to site features
● Use App to view a site on a mobile device, add comments, capture additional pictures &
features of the site while walking on your site
● Share site information seamlessly with design teams, contractors, and lenders through a
D. Project Manager
Manage construction more effectively
As a construction manager, keeping track of progress and construction quality across a large solar site spanning hundreds of hectares is daunting. SenseHawk applications Terra, Files, Work, and Sensehawk App makes it easier by leveraging Artificial Intelligence and Drone technology to provide unprecedented visibility to your construction site and enable you to
manage construction effectively through an easy-to-use web interface. Our solutions enable you to:
● Visualize site status clearly with high-resolution orthomosaic maps
● Detect important features automatically with AI algorithms
● Measure quantities, alignment, levels, and dimensions with high accuracy
● Access critical documents on-site and off-site easily and intuitively using Files
● Use App to view the sitemap on a mobile device, access documents in the field, fill out
checklists and punch lists, and much more
● Create work orders from the field using Tasks
● Collaborate with multiple stakeholders working on the site with a single version of the truth
● Generate as-built vs. design comparison as a record of reference for contracts as well as
E. Lender & Insurance Provider
Conduct quick diligence on solar assets
Conducting diligence of solar assets can be daunting - drones can deliver high-quality physical asset diligence with a short turnaround time. SenseHawk applications Terra, Therm, Work, and Sensehawk App help ensure rapid on and off-site diligence, combined with analytics and reporting. Our solutions enable you to:
● Get accurate as-built and current state of the plant with a high-resolution visual scan
● Accurately confirm DC capacity with ML-based image analytics
● Conduct thermal scans and analytics to detect PID and other panel health issues
● Assess post-construction contours and related drainage/hydrology characteristics
To log in, you need the URL and your user credentials.
- Enter this URL in your browser: https://app.sensehawk.com/
- Enter your ID and password to log in.
The landing page will display all your assets.
SenseHawk Mobile App
The mobile app can be downloaded with the below QR code. Alternatively, click on this link for android devices, or this link for iOS devices, to download the app.
MOBILE APP QR CODE
Introduction To SenseHawk Files (Document Management)
With SenseHawk files, you can easily manage your asset-related files and documents without any clutter.
Documents - permissions related to the Files application, i.e., viewing, modifying, and sharing documents.
Note: User with Basic permissions will only have access to view the files. To upload or share files the permission required is 'Advanced'. Please contact your account administrator to get higher level of access or write to us at 'support@sensehawk,com'
Multiple File Types
All your files, such as legal & compliance documents, financial models, design files, CAD, warranty documents, datasheets, manuals, QC checklists, IV curves, can be stored, accessed & shared.
Create a data room to share information with IEs, owners, lenders, or during transactions. Provide access to individuals & teams, internal & external, and log access. Revoke permission when required.
Add Files from Anywhere
- Import files from your phone, computer, or popular file storage platforms (Dropbox, Google Drive, Onedrive)
- Organize files folders. Create & use tags to organize and search files
- A simple and intuitive user interface helps find files without wasting time searching in email
- View, search documents, share files, and manage versions
Access Files from All Applications
- Link and access files from any SenseHawk application
- Attach files to tickets, upload images and files from app, view and upload files from Terra, Eye, or Therm
- Link documents to component types and enable access from all instances of the component on-site
- View documents attached to tickets on the SenseHawk app, even when offline
- Get rid of digital clutter and forget about long URLs, slow FTP servers, and fruitless email searches for an elusive CAD drawing
- Set hierarchy-based access with separate access protocols for internal team members and guest logins from external organizations
- View active users and 'watchers' at all times and avoid the risk of files shared without expiry dates
- SenseHawk app security works on distributed and dependable infrastructure
- It supports two-factor authentication and constantly updates security features to keep your data safe
- The security system is sensitive to requirements of data privacy & governance required by customers in different jurisdictions
SenseHawk Files User Guide
1. Log in to app.sensehawk.com using your credentials
2. On the organization home screen, click on 'Files'.
3. As the files application opens, you will find Upload and New Folder options. Upload allows you to directly upload the files to the asset, whereas with New Folder, you can create unlimited folders and organize your files as per your need.
4. Once the folder is created, you will find the same options to upload data or create subfolders.
5. Select files and folders to view the data information on the right side of the screen. In this dialog box, perform actions such as 'Show Activity', 'Share', and 'Download'.
- Show Activity: Displays all the recent activities performed in this folder or file
- Share: Allows you to share the file or folder with other team members
- Download: Allows you to download the files or folders
6. You may choose to Transfer Ownership of the file or folder to other members of your team.
7. You can also perform these activities for each file or folder by clicking on the vertical ellipse menu against them. Action options include 'Rename', 'Download', 'Share', 'Transfer Ownership', 'Move', 'Archive', and 'Delete'.
Info: Move allows you to move the file or folder from one asset to another.
8. To perform bulk actions, first select the desired multiple files or folders. Then, in the Actions menu select the function you want to perform.
9. To view all the archived files and folders, go to the 'Archived' section in the left-hand column.
10. Similarly, to view all shared files, go to 'Shared with me'.
11. For asset-specific files and folders, select the desired asset from the organization 'Home' page and go to the 'Files' application.
Note: The functioning of the application within the asset section will be similar to that at the organization level. However, the contents of the asset will be specific to the selected asset.